Beorma Leather Company Warranty Policy
Beorma Leather Company takes great care in the making of its fine leather goods and accessories, and with the right use and care, they will all last a lifetime. Nevertheless, regardless of our attention to detail and passion, sometimes small things can go wrong, in which case please do get in touch and we would be happy to put them right for you.
What We Cover
This warranty covers Beorma Leather Company items bought online or from authorised retailers that may present a manufacturing or materials defect under normal conditions of use:
- Stitching failures
- Assembly defects
- Material failures (abnormal ageing, abnormal deterioration etc.)
- Metal fittings’ defects (Bag clasps, press studs not working, buckles and rings bending or breaking, etc.)
Each case will be assessed individually, and depending on the items and the problem at hand, we will either repair or replace the item for you free of charge.
What We Don’t Cover
- Damages caused by accident
- Alterations made to the original product by any third parties
- Any disregard to product care instructions
- General neglect through use
- The natural ageing process specific to each leather or material, including patination and burnishing (please refer to each product description including features, materials and care instructions)
We cannot take responsibility for any loss or inconvenience caused by the faulty item or by its repair/replacement process, nor can we supply temporary replacement items while the faulty item is with us.
How To Make A Warranty Claim
Despite the care we put into making and quality-controlling our items throughout the manufacturing process, very occasionally, some things may be missed or problems may arise through the use of the product. In these circumstances, please get in touch as follows:
- Send us an email at [email protected] with pictures detailing the issues, if you can or call us on +44 1922 351 026 to discuss the issue in person.
- Please provide us with the place, month/year of purchase, quoting the order number if available.
- We will get in touch with you to get more information and decide how best to resolve the issue.
- We may ask for the item to be sent to our factory for further inspection and agree on the nature of the fault.
- It is likely that we will request that you send us the items you wish us to repair, but please do not send us the faulty items without us requesting this first.
- Once we have assessed the item and the fault is seen to be due to a manufacturing or materials defect, we will offer to repair the item where possible. If we deem this impossible, and only in this case, we will replace the item with the same or equivalent product as may be available at the time.
- If, however, the items present issues beyond the problems covered by this warranty, we will discuss any further repairs to be carried out, potentially at extra cost.
- No work shall be carried out without full written consent from both parties.
- We will carry out any repairs within 4 weeks of receiving the goods, but aim to do this a lot quicker where possible, subject to agreement.
- The repaired or replaced items will be sent back and covered by us, at an agreed time.
If you wish to contact our customer services team then please do not hesitate to get in touch.